What is the cost for me to be seen at the clinic?

None! Medical services performed in our clinics are free. We can also order certain diagnostic tests including XRays and blood work free of charge.

Do I need to make an appointment?

No, you don't need to make an appointment for our general clinic as it is first-come, first-served. The Women's Health Clinic and nutrition classes are by appointment only. You may make an appointment by calling (419) 318-2171.

What kind of services are offered at the clinic?

We offer general medical care, HIV testing, women's health services and nutrition/diabetes education classes. We also have optometry referrals for eye exams and glasses for those who qualify. Not all services are available at every clinic, so please check with us if you need non-routine care. Although we do not have dentistry services, we can refer you to low-cost providers in the area. Our main referral for dentistry is the Dental Center of Northwest Ohio that you can contact directly at (419) 241-6215.

Will I be treated by a student or a doctor?

Both. A medical student will talk to you about your medicial condition, mediciations you're already taking, and your family history. The student will discuss this with the physician. You will be examined by both the medical student and the physician. The physician makes all decisions regarding your care.

I can't afford my mediciation. What should I do?

In most cases, we provide medication for you after your visit. There are some medications that we are unable to stock because of the cost. However, the vast majority of drugs that our patients need are available free of charge.

I have a prescription from another doctor. Can I get it filled at your clinic?

No. We can only fill prescriptions written by our staff. You're welcome to see one of our physicians who will write you a new prescription, if you need it.

I have chronic pain that has been treated with opiods (Vicodin, Percocet, OxyContin, etc.). Can I get these filled at the clinic?

No. We do not stock narcotics. Chronic pain is best managed by a physician who specializes in pain management. We might be able to refer you to a pain management specialist.